Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Wedges for Me and for You



I bought myself a new wedge sandals today.  It has a raffia effect platform and crisscross straps.  Why did I bought it?  My feet got tired of walking in thong slippers while on a shopping spree so I had to buy something with heels.  You are reading it right.  My feet hurts when walking for a long period of time wearing flats because of my plantar fasciitis.  Each time the ligaments under my feet relaxes or shortens, stepping hurts, so I have to wear heels to stretch them a bit.  I have not experienced it for quite sometime and it a bit bothers me why my feet  starts to hurt again.  I guess I have to consult my podiatrist and physiatrist again... I bet I'll get more sermon than the last time. I could hear my grandma saying how high my heels are and for me to be careful not to trip.

Since I am talking about wedges (again), here are more wedges that you might want to check out (purchase):

Steve Madden 'Riddgge' wedge crisscross sandal with zip back closure, $89.95 at Endless.  This is also available in black.


Lauren by Ralph Lauren 'Nailah' nude wedge, $98 at Endless.  This is also available in black.

Bottega Veneta suede ankle wedge boots, $890 at Net-A-Porter.

Yves Saint Laurent lace-up wedge, $895 at Madison LA.

Christian Louboutin 'Deroba' flannel wedge espadrille, $595 at Saks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...