Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Shoes: Caged Platform Sandals


As promised, here is my second new purchase--caged platform sandals.  The straps are braided and gathered on the middle to create a totally unique caged look.  It has 1" platform front and 3" heels but these are super comfy to wear.  I was surprised, really.  I wore this the whole day while doing chores around the house.  Believe me.  If a shoe can keep up with my day's activities, it is a keeper, otherwise, I will give them to my older sister.

These are approximately $30.


Here is another view of the sandals.

2 comments:

  1. ooo la la, where did you find these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got those from a mall. it's made by local shoemakers in marikina, philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...