Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Shoes: Le donne gray platform pumps


This pump is actually my 3rd pair of shoes this year. Don't blame me for buying too many shoes last month because I almost lived inside the mall. This is my first pair from Le donne and it is on sale for roughly $10. Le donne is not a common boutique in the nearby mall because their stores are usually in Manila. The brand has been in the business since the 1980s and was endorsed by Korina Sanchez--a popular news anchor in the Philippines.



It has 4-inch heels and 1-inch hidden platform. The upper is made of patent leather with a stretch cloth covering the toe. I was actually looking for a black pump but I came across this and I think this will do to match my office uniform. I wore this last week and it is surprisingly comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...