Friday, June 3, 2011

Betsey Johnson 'Maggi' polka dot pump

Betsey Johnson 'Maggi' pump, $99.95.
How's your day?

It's raining where I am right now. It's scorching hot earlier today and then it rained. I really appreciate the raindrops kissing the ground... it is so refreshing. I wish I could go out and dance in the rain. The afternoon rain signifies that summer is over. Too bad that this Betsey Johnson pump came in late. It is made of suede with polka dots and a cute little bow. The 1 inch platform front is covered with raffia while the stacked heel measures 4.5 inches. I definitely could not wear this during the rainy season. In other parts of the world where it is still spring or summer, you can definitely wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...