Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Charlotte Olympia 'Birthday' flats

Photo from Neiman Marcus

The moment I laid my eyes on these Charlotte Olympia  'Birthday' flats, I already know that it should have a post in this blog. These shoes are way off to what the designer is known for but it is, to my taste, the most adorable flats to win my choosy shoe heart!

Charlotte Olympia 'Birthday Aquarius' flats.

These flats are from the designer's Cosmic Collection. I thought the collection is about the moon and stars adorning the ubiquitous exaggerated platforms of the designer but to my surprise it was actually the signs of the zodiac. I am an Aquarian and I wouldn't mind wearing my sign. 


The 1/2-inch golden heel creates a nice contrast to the suede with metallic leather piping. The almond toe is adorned with a crystal embellished zodiac sign.

The collection is available at Neiman Marcus and if you would like to add this to your shoe collection, you can start pre-ordering now. (Click on the link if you must.) Guess what? You can also order a clutch to match your flats.

[Buy here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...