Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blog Makeover

Jimmy Choo 'Tippi' snake effect leather pumps, $1295 at Net-A-Porter.


I could not believe that I have already one thousand fifty blog entries and perhaps more than one thousand five hundred shoes in this blog. This blog is only an experimental one when I started this about two years ago. I like looking at beautiful shoes and buying one if I have the budget, but if I don't, I just look it at let out a sigh. This blog primarily aims to feature beautiful, out-of-this-world and unique shoes that will fit any of my reader's shoe taste.

After more than one thousand shoes, I need to have my virtual shoe collection organized and presented in a more creative and fun way. I am thinking of creating a slide show of all the shoes I have featured and owned and show them to you. Whenever I visit some of my favorite fashion and shoe blogs, I enjoy clicking and flipping through their slide shows. For the next year of this shoe blog, I wanted it to be more colorful, fun and interactive. Having said those things, I am currently looking for a slider plugin that will makeover this blog. I remember having mentioned, even asking for the reader's opinion, about making over my precious blog. For my avid and new readers, here are the things that you can expect in the next few months:

new layout
slideshow
lots of gorgeous shoes
more of my shoes
more buying coupons for you to save


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...