Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mirror Image: Christian Dior 'Libertine' sandals vs. Betsey Johnson asymmetric pump

Hmnn...

Christian Dior's 'Libertine' sandals is I think one of the label's most popular shoes. I featured it last September 2010 and Saks Fifth Avenue's stock ran out after only a week since I featured it. The moment I saw Betsey Johnson's asymmetrical pump, I immediately thought of Christian Dior. They have obvious differences (color, platform and heel) but the ruched upper and peep toe are basically the same.

Christian Dior's is already out of stock (again) and if you like the style, Betsey Johnson is just around the corner waiting for you to click the purchase this button, anyway, she's only $126 compared to $780.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...