Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Marni wooden heel peep toe pumps

Marni wooden heel peep toe pumps, $284 previously $710 at The Out Net.
Happy Chinese New Year!

Are you attending any parties tonight? Lucky you! Unfortunately for me, I will just be home probably blogging until my fingers hurt. Kidding. I wouldn't know it is new year (for the Chinese) tomorrow if I hadn't turned on my TV while I was cooking dinner.

After hearing the news, I suddenly remembered my new year resolutions which includes not buying more than four shoes in a year. It is a hard thing to do since I write about gorgeous shoes. When I see shoes that just make you itch to click on the buy this or add this to your cart button, I tell myself I shouldn't have put that on my list. Last month I bought snakeskin wedge sandals so I am left with three.

To make the long story short, I am dying over this Marni peep toe pumps with wooden heels. It has 5.5" heel and 1.5" platform. The uppers are made of metallic blue leather (my favorite color).

Wear it with these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...