Monday, May 31, 2010

Edgy high heeled sandals

The past two or three years is perhaps the most edgy years for shoes.  Who would've thought that spikes would land on shoes and zippers, studs, mesh and laces would be all over them?  I believe these unusual materials will not say goodbye to shoes anytime soon so I thought I might share with you some of the edgy sandals that I have found.

This Charles David sandal is edgy because it looks like a heeled sneakers.  The yellow mesh gives this caged sandal more fun and exciting.  You can get this at Nordstrom for $128.95.

This mixed media sandal by Jimmy Choo is trendy and edgy at the same time because of the contrast stitching, studs and two-buckle closures.  You can grab a pair of this at Bergdorf Goodman for $1,195.

Should I explain further why this Alaia shain-link sandals is edgy?  You can have this at Net-A-Porter for $2,680.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...