Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not So Typical Boots

It is raining here in the Philippines.  It is a sign that summer will be over soon.  While students are preparing for their first day of school on June 15, I will prepare for the coming season.  It has been a long time since I have worn my boots... like since last year because the first quarter of 2010 has been the harshest season at temperatures reaching up to 37 degrees Celsius that you can literally fry an egg just by leaving the pan outside your house.  I don't like plastics for footwear but I love boots, so to protect my feet from soaking wet while I brave the rain in style, here are some not-so-typical boots that I wish will be in my closet.

Giuseppe Zanotti ankle boot with golden studs and zipper detail.  I love this because it will protect my feet but it also allows my legs to breathe.  You can get this at Endless for $577.50 previously $1,050.

Shall I say "yeah baby!"?  This Christian Louboutin is so stylish, I love the contrast  details and the  two buckles on the side.  This is available at  Saks Fifth Avenue.
Again from Christian Louboutin, this boot is simply fierce and kind of exudes eroticism that only the right girl with an equally fierce attitude can pull off.  Love this!  This is available at Saks Fifth Avenue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving both the second and the third one. Oh boy, how i love shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gleenn! thanks for dropping by and thanks for following my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...