Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue


It's been a long time since I checked out Saks Fifth Avenue's shoes and I think I have missed quite a lot. Their primary banner features gift suggestions for Christmas while their shoes and handbags section features Gucci's collection for spring and Jimmy Choo's collection for fall.

Here are the things that I bought (in my dreams):




Ash 'Extreme' leather boots with buckles, $300. Every girl should own a pair of kick ass boots.

Gucci 'Noah' animal print d'orsay pumps, $695. Trendy pumps for those special occasions.

Miu Miu glitter sandals with jeweled heels, $990. You'll never know when you are going to be invited to a formal event.

Tory Burch 'Prescot' woven leather flats, $250. For when you need to go to the mall or watch movies with friends.

Yves Saint Laurent nude pumps, $795. Nude goes a long, long way.

Red Valentino espadrille sandals, $450. For your floral skirts and dresses.

I want to show your more but I am already so tired of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...