Monday, November 7, 2011

Shopping at Mod Cloth

Mod Cloth seems to have only one season... spring! I actually like the idea.
I was struck again by too many lovely shoes that I am forced to post another shopping activity, this time, at Mod Cloth. It is a shopping site for vintage and vintage-y pieces at super affordable prices. What I also like about the site is the way they name each item... very unique! You can say that Mod Cloth is for the teens and 20-ish, based on the overall theme, but women of 30-ish and above can also find pieces that will suit their style. 

Here are some of the shoes that I would lurve to have!



'Your Point Being?' wedge by Qupid, $44.99.

'The Celestial Object of My Affection' bootie by Poetic Licence, $128.99.

'Aquarium Garden' flat by Qupid, $32.99.

'All Dressed Up' pump by Seychelles, $94.99.

'Dance the Night Away' flat, $27.99.

'No Cutting Corn-ers' sandal, $42.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...