Saturday, July 9, 2011

All my shoes... sort of

I have been showing you shoes but I haven't actually shown you my own (except for my new purchases). Well, here are my shoes, the ones that I usually wear, recently bought and the ones my mom gave me when she visited.

From L to R, top row: Caged sandals with braided straps, Christian Siriano caged sandals, lace platform pumps, platform sandals with snakeskin strap, gray peep toes pumps with silver heels, gray lace up pumps.
From L to R, middle row: Slides by Bandolino, Style & Co, and Naturalizer, peep toe pumps by Fioni.
From L to R, bottom row: Naturalizer slides, clogs by Sonoma and buckled slides by Rampage.

All slides and the clogs are from my mom. Judging from the shoes she gave me, you can say that she's not fond of pumps and sky high heels. I usually wear the gray lace up pumps, Fioni, lace pumps and the caged sandals with braided straps. I just bought the platform sandals with snakeskin straps and I guess it will be included in my frequently used shoes, I wore it yesterday and they are so comfy.

There are only 15 pairs in the photo but I still have some shoes hidden somewhere in my closet. Lining up these 15 pairs is so tiring. I will line up everything some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...