Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wear Glasses and Still Look Fabulously Preppy

Did I mention that I used to wear glasses?

I say I used to because I am not wearing it anymore. Way back when I spend my spare time reading 3-inch thick books and doing reports in front of the computer, I felt the need to wear glasses because I knew that something is wrong with my vision. Of course, I do not want just any typical eyeglasses because I do not want to blend in the half population of my class wearing glasses. My doctor (who happens to also have a great sense of fashion) suggested I wear glasses with tortoise frame. I thought tortoise frame for eyeglasses would be nice. So got myself a tortoise framed eyeglasses. My sister thought I looked silly wearing glasses but I love them. It made me feel and look smarter and it goes very well with our school uniform.

Now, I think I am going to need my eyeglasses again and I am also feeling preppy. And I think WarbyParker eyeglasses are just perfect to answer my needs. They offer a wide array of designs, their glasses cost less than a hundred bucks and the most important thing of all is that I can order online.

I think I am going to wear my glasses with these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...