Friday, September 10, 2010

Dries Van Noten printed green satin pumps

There aren't too many green shoes... or am I just not a good researcher?  Anyway, in my search for green shoes, I have found these printed satin pumps by Dries Van Noten.  I think these looks pretty to wear during Spring or Summer.  I am not late featuring these because these are included in the brand's Fall/Winter Collection for 2010.  I guess Dries Van Noted would like to emphasize that you can still wear colorful pieces even during gloomy and cold winter days.  This is something an older woman would wear but younger bold ones may do so, too (if they will wear this with some age appropriate clothes).  Just for the sake of showing you, if in case you would want to have these, you can purchase these at My Theresa for $596.33.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...