Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vince Camuto pumps with golden platform and spiked heel


I bought my first magazine in gazillion years... there was a point when I just started turning away from magazine racks... That was when I realized that I do not have a space in the house anymore. Anyway, I got rid of some old magazines through a book sale and so when I saw Metro magazine with Sam Milby with a female model wearing a stunning blue gown on the December cover, I didn't have second thoughts in getting a copy. Inside were gorgeous photos of models wearing dresses and shoes of Gucci, Prada and Balenciaga... All of which brought me, temporarily, into a world of fashion fantasy. Luckily, I was able to snap out of the illusion when I realized I do not have a fat wallet to afford those luxury brands and I was able to see Vince Camuto's campaign for Fall/Winter with the model wearing a stunning and yet bad ass golden platform pump with spiked heel. It is something that I can buy, for real! Although it is a bit pricey if I will convert its price in peso, still, I'd rather own a Vince Camuto than own a luxury labeled shoe and go bankrupt.

Ok, if I earn at least six digits a month, I will consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...