Monday, May 17, 2010

Finsk ankle wedge with invisible heel?

This bootie really caught my attention.  I thought at first this is just remake of Mark Jacobs' reverse heel or Antonio Berardi's heel less shoe.  I clicked the link to finally put an end to my thoughts and I discovered that this bootie isn't really heel-less or reversed.  In fact this is wedge and it just so happens that the heel part of the wedge is white and this shoe was photographed on white background... hence making the heel invisible.  My defending this shoe doesn't mean I like it, I couldn't actually see myself wearing this super high wedge anywhere.

Anyway, you buy this at Asos and mind you, the 'invisible heel' doesn't come cheap... it is worth $591.82.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...