Monday, May 10, 2010

Casadei butterfly sandals


One of the things that I do when shoe shopping is to look first at the bottom part of shelves and displays because that is where all sale items go... sale item means those that will be off the season with sizes too small or too large.  Lucky for me I have big feet (size 10) so shoe shopping extravaganza wasn't that hard at all.  I mentioned before that I bought a metallic sandal for only $1 and it was brand new.  Since in a few day's time there will be a change of season again, we can have all the shoes that we want for half its price like this butterfly sandals by Casadei.  The original price of this shoe is $781 and now it is down to $312--that is more than 50% off, but shoe sizes that are available are 7, 7.5 and 11.  Get your pair right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...