Friday, April 7, 2017

Dolce & Gabbana Climbing Rose Sandals


The first time I saw this Dolce & Gabbana sandals, I immediately thought of Beauty and the Beast. It is my favorite Disney movie because it was the first movie I watched in our new VHS player many years ago. I especially love the first time Belle and Beast danced while Mrs. Potts sang.  

Have you seen the movie? I haven't. Am I the only one? I have seen the trailer and the casts' interviews and they are great, but the long queues turn me off. I am a bad Disney fan, I know, but I still have a few days to watch it in the theater.

Back to the shoe... this "Climbing Rose" sandals is so pretty to look at. The red silk rose the climbs the heel (hence, the name) is an absolute conversation starter. I can see myself wearing it with a formal tea-length dress or cropped slim pants to show off its stunning heel.

If you still have the Belle Fever, you can but this strappy sandals for $1,395 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...