Monday, December 3, 2012

This is how shoes are made...

I was dying to have these but unfortunately they do not have my size!

I mentioned in my post yesterday that I went to a shoe factory in Liliw, Laguna. It was actually my first time to witness how a pair of shoe is made. It was exciting!

Do you ever wonder how shoes are made? Click on the jump to see how. I bet you'll appreciate even more each pair of shoes that you will own.


These ladies create patterns for the uppers of the shoe.

These sewers, well, saw the pieces of the uppers together and its edges.

This man molds the uppers to the different shoe sizes.

Each molding station has different shoe design to finish. This man is in charge of molding the floral wedges.

On this station, the wedges are designed with braided abaka fibers.

After the uppers have been perfectly molded, it is time to put the soles.

Viola! The finished products. The factory is currently mass producing colorful flats for distribution in different malls and shopping centers.

This is so pretty to look at and to wear!

The only wedge pump in production.

What are you waiting for? Come visit Liliw, Laguna and bring home a pair or two of affordable yet stylish pair of shoes.



1 comment:

  1. hi how can get their contact detail? and also how to get there? you can email me at
    dermlifeinternational@gmail.com/
    here's my contact detail 09335186475.
    looking forward for your immediate response

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...