Friday, January 20, 2012

Look Good, Smell Good

Let me begin this post with a quote from one of my favorite fashion designers:

A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. 
- Christian Dior

Yes, you are wearing a beautiful dress, gorgeous shoes and the most sparkly jewelries, but, if you smell bad... that's a different story.

I just happen to be inside a bus with a pretty woman on the other side wearing a pretty floral dress and wedge. She was wearing something like these...


She looked so pulled together so I was impressed, until, the wind blew on my face and I felt I was given Manny Pacquiao's left hook. She smelled so bad that I had to move several seats away from her. It's just then that I noticed that every one who sat beside her moved to other seats after a while. What a turn off!

My pretties, no matter how good you look but if you smell bad, it ain't gonna work. It's the worst fashion faux pas... worse than wearing neon from head to toe and more horrifying than wearing a shress (sheer dress). If you please, do not forget to spritz cologne or perfume. This summer or spring, it's nice to wear fresh scents like vanilla, green tea, strawberry or apple perfume... yummy!

Now, let me end this post with a quote from the woman whose name is synonymous with classic elegance:

 A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future. 
- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...