Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How many more wedge sandals can you handle?

Alexander McQueen studded leather espadrille wedge, $595 at Net-A-Porter.
I love wedge sandals! They are my go-to footwear whenever I feel lazy or whenever my feet hurt from wearing stilettos. (I think I've told you before that my feet hurts more whenever I wear flats.) Whether it's peep toes or sandals... wedges help me make it through the day.

And I have here more wedge sandals which might be of interest to you for your coming spring or summer vacation or when you just want to have extra height without the stiletto 20-minute limit.

Have fun shopping!



Jessica Simpson 'Cocoa' wedge, $98.

Bebe 'Clarice' wedge, $125. This is also available in fuchsia berry, green and tan.

Rachel Zoe tassel suede wedge, $375 at Neiman Marcus. This is also available in blush.

Yves Saint Laurent suede wedge, $850 at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...