Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Buckled Boots at Bluefly

My mom made a long distance call at 2AM just to ask me what kind of boots I want for Christmas. She's sweet! She knows my weakness--footwear. I guess she knew that I already own many pumps and sandals that's why she decided to buy me boots. 

After some his and hellos... I told her I wanted to have buckled boots. Buckled boots that look something like any of these boots at Bluefly...



Charles David 'Nexus' boots, $150. This is also available in camel. It has  5-inch heel and  3/4-inch platform. The upper is made of grey leather with crisscross strap as design.

Jean-Michel Cazabat 'Coco' stingray panel peep toe boots, $417. It has stingray panel with buckled straps and 4-inch heel.

Prada harness boots, $786. This is also available in black. It  has  4 1/2-inch heel and 3/4-inch platform with harness detail.

Pour La Victoire 'Lizzy' boots, $243. This is also available in black. It has  4/12-inch heel and concealed 1 1/2-inch platform. Its upper is made of suede with faux fur lining.

Fendi laced platform ankle boots, $742.99. It has 5-inch stacked heel and 1-inch platform with lug sole. Its upper is made of leather with lace and unexpected buckled strap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...