Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heels and Scrubs

Earlier this day, I was able to talk to my cousin who is a trainee in the laboratory. It is a protocol that laboratory personnel wear scrub suit and sneakers during their duty so that they can freely move around. Well, lo and behold, I saw my cousin in her burnt orange scrub, cotton lab coat AND her platform sandals. She looked silly, obviously, but she defended that she will change as soon as she gets her sneakers that she brought to a repair shop.

In her defense, she really changed her platform sandals to a more appropriate sneakers.
Giuseppe Zanotti snake effect pumps, $595 at Net-A-Porter.
I know it is hard to resist wearing pretty heels such as the above, but heels and nursing scrubs don't go well, my pretties. Just a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...