Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Shoes!

My mom came from the US for a vacation and she brought with her the shoes that she and my aunt ordered at Payless in my behalf. I have waited for these shoes for months and I am so excited to show them to you.

SHOE NUMBER 1
Christian Siriano gladiator sandals with zip front detail and buckled straps from the "exotic" collection. First fit was a bit uncomfortable but thank goodness the buckled straps are adjustable. Aunt should have bought me a medium fit. Unfortunately, it is no longer available. 


My mom wonders how could I walk in its 3-inch heel.


Front view showing the zip front. Fierce!


SHOE NUMBER 2
Just a basic peep toe pump with embossed snake skin upper from Fioni. This is only $19.99. I wanted the nude  version but they ran out of size 9 1/2", nevertheless, I like this black not less than I like the other color. Super comfy! 


Oops! The price tag is still showing. The front view of the no fuzz pumps. I tried this with jeans and cropped pants and it looks great on them.


The 3-inch stiletto heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...