Friday, April 22, 2011

Summer Footwear Suggestions

Are you already excited about summer? I am! I could not wait to bask under the sun, play sand, swim, make sand castles and sip tropical fruit juices. 

I am so excited that my summer luggage is already set. And one thing that I recommend you don't forget to bring is a good pair of footwear. It should be stylish by sturdy enough to withstand you summer escapade.

Here are some of my summer footwear must haves.
Michael Kors 'Cassia' thong sandal, $303.45. Wear this if you will take a walk around the resort or if you will go shopping for souvenirs.
Stuart Weitzman 'SW Jelly' thong sandal, $63.75. Wear this if you will go to the beach or pool.
Cole Haan 'Air Jocelyn' sandal, $116.45. Wear this if you will go out for a party.

Check out more Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman and Cole Haan summer essentials by clicking on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...