Saturday, December 18, 2010

4th Day Before Christmas Wishlist: Fendi mesh platform bootie

I have issues with mesh but if it is incorporated well with leather and if the shoe has a great design, by all means, I will try the shoe.  This Fendi mesh platform bootie is so perfect for the 4th day of my wishlist.  I went to the mall earlier this day and I saw a lot of mesh shoes and dresses.  I think they are cute, you just have to learn how to wear them with the right attitude.  What I like about this Fendi bootie is that it looks so feminine even without bows or flower designs... the gray, white and mesh combo reminds me of swan wings.  And swans are pretty and feminine.

If you like this, too, you can buy this at Barneys for $935.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...