Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not all that glitters is gold, sometimes they're just glittered shoes

I noticed that one of the trends in shoe design today is glitter.  I couldn't say I am all for it... I still have to consider some issues... I don't want to leave chunks of glitters along my way.  Not all that glitters is gold, sometimes they're just glittered shoes.  For the sake of some femmes who are attracted to the shimmers and glitters, here are some of them that I hope will satisfy their cravings.

To start with, here is Christian Louboutin's 'Pigalle' glittered pump with 5 1/4 inch heels.  The red sole is a great contrast to the glittery upper.  This is available at Neiman Marcus for $595.


This Miu Miu glitter loafer pumps with ankle strap is both evening and casual.  You can have these at Net-A-Porter for $695.


Giuseppe Zanotti 'Bluette' glitter wedge boots.  More costume-y to me but you may want to try it.  You can have these at Zappos for $995.



KG by Kurt Geiger 'Lila' flats is a good alternate to evening shoes if your feet gets tired wearing high heels. Get these at Asos for $224.12.


The last one, Kate Spade 'Charm' glittered bow slingback sandals that looks so cute and yummy (I am thinking candies).  You can have these at Zappos for $325.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...