Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mounds of Shoes on Sale

 Some shoes are on sale for up to 50%.


 The blue moccasin pump in the middle caught my eyes a few weeks ago.  I tried a size 9, I could only wish for my feet to go down even a half inch smaller for me to wear it.  It is on sale now.  Argh!


 Cute ballet flats with pompom like designs.


Some of the peep toe pumps that are 10% off.

Seeing lots of people during Sale days is but normal in Philippine malls.  I tried shopping for shoes today but forgot that it is a Sale day and yes, you guessed it right, I was not able to buy a single pair.  The thousand people buying and rummaging through mounds of sale items isn't my thing--I was defeated.  I went home empty handed (again), well, not really empty handed because I bought a blouse, slacks, and toys for my dear son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...