Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pelle Moda 'Sayreta' d'orsay


It was a very busy week for me that I wasn't able to update my shoe blog for a couple of days.  I had to makeover a certain website which is fun but really stressful because I have to submit the final look today.  I finished it yesterday after 40 hours and three sleepless nights.  I am still waiting for the feedback of my boss so I am keeping my fingers crossed.  She mentioned she likes pink.. hot pink and vibrant colors to be incorporated into the website and that inspires me to choose a shoe in its happiest color.  Thank goodness for this Pella Moda d'orsay, I didn't have to look far for the perfect shoe for today.  I love that it is in orange or coral... whichever you prefer.  This also comes in black and white, too basic colors for a not-so-basic week I had so I prefer this color.  It is not that expensive, it's only $144.95 a pair at Endless, so I wouldn't mind owning a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...