Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ash 'Neo' high top sneaker

I am not a sneakers person, in fact I only have one that I seldom use... never bought one actually, it was given to my by my aunt.  I like that sneakers are comfortable and made for long walks around the mall but rugged isn't my style.  I like peep toes, they are the borderline between pumps and sandals but that doesn't mean if they are put into sneakers, I will like the shoe.  Ash may want to lure me into liking their sneakers by making it peep toe, but they fail miserably.  If the sneakers were made to what they normally look, I am fine with that and I will not have any negative thing to say.

For those of you who want the best of both worlds, you can buy this at Shopbop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...