Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jimmy Choo 'Mantle' jeweled flower metallic sandals


It has been a while since I made a post about Jimmy Choo and I think this is the best time to make one because of this very special sandals. It is rarely do I get impressed with 3D metallic embellishment on shoes because despite its being dainty, I don't have much time or place or event to wear them. For me, it is a crime to buy really beautiful and expensive shoes  that you will only get to wear once or twice a year. However, I would like to emphasize that I really like beautiful shoes and this Jimmy Choo metallic sandals with the most gorgeous 3D flower embellishment really sparked my interest. I couldn't stop staring at those flowers. 

For the stats: its lacquered heel measures 110mm, metallic leather upper with 3D metal flower and rhinestones. You can buy at neimanmarcus.com for $1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...