Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Shoes: Fila volleyball shoes


I don't feel any guilt at all buying this Fila sneakers. I need this because I am going to use it for my volleyball training every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My team will compete with other companies this March and I need a shoe that will keep up with the demands of my training. I don't know how many times I have told you how much of a bargain junkie I am. Anyway, I bought this for 60% off its original price at SM Mall of Asia--the biggest shopping mall in the Philippines.


Do you have a sport?

I have been playing volleyball since I was in elementary, around age 9 or 10. I tried out for the sport in the hopes of becoming a part of the team that would represent my school in the District Meet. I belong to a family of volleyball players. My aunts and uncles used to play, too, and they were really good at the sport. I guess they were the ones who inspired me to  play, or maybe, I inherited it to them. Either way, it is good that I have a sport.

I was actually quite excited buying this shoe because it is my first time. My mom and aunts would buy me sneakers from the US so I never really had the chance to buy one for myself, until now. I have a Skechers that I have been using since time immemorial and I believe it is time for it to rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...