Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas Wishlist: DSQUARED2 ankle boots


This DSQUARED2 ankle boots automatically goes into my wishlist. I could not remember how many times I have mentioned how I like boots regardless of the weather.

I have many reasons for liking this boots... the color combination, the heel height of 5 inches with 1 1/4-inch hidden platform, the leather lace, the zip-up style, the buckled sides. It looks complicated to wear but it isn't... just like me. People see me as hard to please, a snob even; but once you get to know me, I am actually a down to earth person, I laugh at the silliest things and I am easy to please. 

But this boots doesn't come cheap, it is $1,250 at Zappos Couture. I better save up until Christmas.

[Buy here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...