Friday, February 24, 2012

Func-SHOE-nality and Social Media Management


Christian Louboutin 'Summerissima' crisscross sandal, $1,245 at Bergdorf Goodman.
When I started this blog, it was not my initial intention to make it as an income generating blog. I just like beautiful shoes, that's all. I never thought it would be successful now. And that success is because of your fascination with shoes, too. 

I know that this shoe blog still has a lot of things to do and explore. I wanted to learn all of those things to make this a better blog. One of those things that I would like to explore is social media management. I bet there is no website without a Facebook or Twitter account link or a company without a social media account. Although mine already has those links, I haven't quite used them to boost blog traffic.

If you plan to be a serious blogger like me, key words are not enough to attract readers, you need to share your stuff to the famous social media on the face of the internet. It takes a lot of dedication, love for your blog and sincerity of the contents to make you a successful blogger. Just share your passion, integrate it with the most powerful social media and you will have the traffic that you want... and it can also mean extra income for you.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...