Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christian Louboutin 'Marisa' studded platform boot

Christian Louboutin 'Marisa' studded platform boot, $2295 at Bergdorf Goodman.
It is Christmas and it is cold outside. Fortunately, on this side of the planet, it doesn't snow otherwise I will be forced to stay inside the house, curl up on my bed and sleep the whole day. Unfortunately for me, I don't get to wear the loveliest and bad ass boots like this Christian Louboutin 'Marisa' because I couldn't afford it.

Photo from E! Online.
Luckily for Lindsay Lohan, despite the countless trials she has attended this year, she still has the cash to stash for Louboutin boots. She's caught wearing it during her brother's birthday party at Beaumarchais in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...