Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Shoes from Charles & Keith


I am such a sinner today.

About two weeks ago, Charles & Keith Outlet opened in the mall where I usually go shopping. I immediately went inside and checked out the goodies... I liked three... perhaps four pairs, but I did not try them on because I'd be tempted to buy them. I successfully got out of the store without a bag on my hand but at least my wallet was happy.

Earlier this day, I went back to the store together with my son. This time, I failed to resist temptation. What's worse... I bought two!


New Shoe #1
This is the first one that I tried on. It is a peep toe pump with half bow design. Its upper is made of patent leather.

See the heel? Thin, right? This is the thinnest of all the heels I own. I think it measures 4 inches.

This is how it looks from the front. These are size 40. And the last pair.

Up close and personal with the half bows.

New Shoe #2
This is deep violet in color. It is also made of patent leather.

This is my first violet shoe. Why did I bought a violet shoe? Because it is pretty!  The peeking purple toe bed is cute and the metallic gold foot bed talked to me and said 'buy me'.

I think its heel measures 5 inches with 1-inch platform.

What is not to like about that color combination?

The two are my guilty pleasures! I am so guilty, yet, I like them (a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...