Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christian Louboutin 'Lady Peep' 150mm python slingbacks

Christian Louboutin 'Lady Peep' 150mm python slingback, $1,275 at Net-A-Porter.

I dreamed of a snake last night. I was picking flowers in a garden. I saw a rose from afar and was immediately drawn to its beauty. While picking for the perfect rose blossoms, a snake appeared from the bushes. It was huge and gray and it's staring at me. For a moment I paused and attempted to step back but then slithered its way back into the bushes.

It were a 'Lady Peep' snakeskin Louboutin slingback, I will not think of stepping back instead I will grab it with all my might. I wouldn't care less if the heel measures 150mm... I can (will) learn to walk in them in time.

Wear it with these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...