Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prada patent leather pump with ankle strap...simple yet sexy


And I am back.

I have been away for days because of some medical emergency and I am glad that I was greeted by this Prada patent leather pump with ankle strap. It is simple yet it exudes so much sexiness. That's actually what I like about Prada shoes. If there is one Hollywood star that I associate with Prada, it is Jessica Alba. She's frequently seen wearing the Italian brand's footwear.

Prada has been in the fashion industry since 1913 but it was during the 1970's, through Muiccia Prada, that marked their status as one of the most coveted leather goods brands.

Sample how good their leather goods are by having this leather pumps with ankle strap at Bluefly for $500.40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...