Monday, August 16, 2010

Making It In High Heels

Do you still remember my story about a bad date and how my YSL Tribtoo pumps saved me from an inconsiderate man?  I know that story isn't inspiring enough to transform the world but I made a mark on the silly guy.  I am just too emotional lately that I looked back to where I led my life.  I have had so many ups and downs and I am still here, liking sudden rain pouring in noon, happy sweeping the floors of my house, being a compulsive buyer and having a grand time playing with my son.  I simply love my life, although I have made bad decisions in the past, those made me who I am today... a strong independent woman who always sees the good in everything.  I tried to recall a few of the most significant moments of my life and coincidentally, it involved shoes.  You know what I mean if you regularly read my entries.  

Aside from my loving shoes, I also love to read.  Maybe it is one of the factors that made me emotional the past few days.  I have read Making It In Heels book.  It is a collection of inspiring stories of women ages 16 to 35 and how they triumphantly braved their own storms and how they have made a difference in other people's lives.

Do you have funny, sad or inspiring stories that involve shoes?  If you do, I would love to read your stories.  Our stories may not land on Making It In Heels book, but at least, in one way or another, you have inspired your other co-readers or stumblers about the journey of women wearing their heels.  Please send me your story through my email.

I will publish your story on this site and to my other sites:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...