Wednesday, April 14, 2010

L. A. M. B. 'Dawna' peep toe platform pump

This zebra print peep toe by L. A. M. B. is screaming for my attention since last week.  This is actually in my line up of shoes to be featured a few days ago but every time I would look up to it in shopping sites, another shoe would caught my attention.  Just to be fair now to this lovely shoe, here it is.  She is special because she is the first of all L. A. M. B.'s shoes in this blog.  What I love about this is that it is sexy, seductive and with a rocker chic vibe just like Gwen Stefani.  Zebra print and zipper--that is double Z without the snooze because the two compliments each other... perfect to perk up a boring LBD or any plain colored dress.  You can get this pump with an animal appeal at Shopbop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...