Friday, April 23, 2010

Jimmy Choo Light-up platform sandals

Have you ever worn a shoe that lights up whenever you walk? Just for the sake of starting a good conversation out of this Jimmy Choo platform sandals that literally lights up, I admit to having worn something like it when I was in high school and I am not proud of announcing it in the world wide web.  I couldn't find any photos of me wearing it, though (Thank goodness!).  Katy Perry was seen wearing this blackout buddy during the ASCAP Pop Music Awards in Hollywood and she wore it with a pink polka dot dress.  Pink, polka dots and neon lights... very Las Vegas.  You can verify if this thing actually lights up by visiting Net-A-Porter or Saks.

Just In:
Fergie was also seen wearing these light-up sandals during the launch party of MAC and alice + olivia in LA. Her version is funkier than Katy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...